From industry-leading education, insights on key industry trends, world-class networking and dozens of vendors offering products and services to help vacation rental companies operate more efficiently, here's a look at what VRMA's Regional Seminars offered.
The Western Seminar, held April 13-14 in Portland, Oregon, welcomed a record 360 vacation rental professionals. A few weeks later, at the Eastern Seminar in Norfolk, Virginia (April 27-28), 532 attendees came together for another record-setting crowd.
Each Seminar featured 24 concurrent sessions, covering topics from industry trends to human resources to homeowner relations to customer service.
Both Seminars featured sold-out Vendor Showcases, allowing managers to have access to more tools, connections and resources to maximize efficiency and boost revenue.
And expanded networking sessions allowed managers to come together to share the good, bad and the ugly: What has worked for their company, what hasn't, and how others can learn from their stories.
Here were just a small sampling of takeaways posted on social media by attendees:
Based on post-event evaluations, nearly 9 out of 10 vacation rental managers who attended were satisfied or extremely satisfied with their experience at a regional Seminar. And more than 8 in 10 are likely or very likely to refer a colleague to the 2016 Regional Seminar. Here's what attendees were saying after the event:
- ?We find that by attending VRMA seminars, our staff learn so much, gain bonding experiences, enjoy gaining information to take back to their companies and tell their staff about; everyone benefits in that case. We talk about the seminars afterwards and always enjoy going! Great time! Thanks!? - Judy Heilman Hilton Head Rentals & Golf
- ?VRMA events are a terrific opportunity to meet like-minded professionals and speak 1-on-1 with industry experts and vendors. If you are a professional VRM and have not attended a VRMA event, you should.? - Tracey Espada, Long & Foster Vacation Rentals
- ?As a first time VRMA attendee, I was excited and eager to speak with other industry professionals in the vacation rental industry. My experience was everything I expected and more! The conference was an effortless way to discuss how to better our business, and to even give advice to others. My experience with VRMA is something that I will not forget. I cannot wait to apply everything that I learned to our department and business!? - Kristen DeWitt, Railey Mountain Lake Vacations
- ?This seminar was great for our small business. We felt we gained some great knowledge that we can immediately implement in our company to further our brand and increase our sales? - Jennifer Byers Durango Red Cliff Properties
- ?Having the ability to join a group of like-minded industry professionals and get to the bottom of numerous issues and find options for these issues: Priceless.? - Chris Williams, Sanctuary Vacation Rentals
- ?By going to the 2015 VRMA Regional event, I easily took away information that will add 10x if not 100x the cost to my bottom line next year alone. If thinking about going, just do it, and you will thank yourself later.? - Darik Eaton, Seattle Oasis Vacation Rentals
Want to see what you missed? Check out the photo galleries below, courtesy of photography sponsor and .
Join us for our next event!
We hope you will be able to join us for our next event! Registration for the 2015 Annual Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana (Oct. 25-28) opens soon.