This year, World Tourism Day focuses on the importance of investing in digital technologies to help foster an environment for innovation and strengthen entrepreneurship in the industry to ultimately grow tourism worldwide. Check out the following Arrival articles for a refresher on how technology is constantly evolving to grow the VR industry.
- Vacation Tech 2018: An International Perspective
- Voice-Controlled Guest Services: A Q&A with Properly’s Alex Nigg
- Global Segmentation and Software Spend Among VR Companies
- 5 Benefits Housekeepers Want From Technology
- Life with Google: Preparing for the Future
And hear from World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Secretary-General Zurab Poloikashvili for more on why the organization chose to highlight technology in 2018.