Submit your video by Oct. 1, 2013 and your company could be highlighted during the Annual Conference.
- Video content: Your video should answer the question, "What makes my vacation rental company unique?"
- Be sure to say the name of your company and the name of your destination in your video.
- Length: Videos must be no longer than 45 seconds.
- Video format: Videos may be shot in any format, whether it's from a SmartPhone, video camera, web cam or with high-quality production gear. No need to get fancy — whatever you have available and can use easily works just fine.
- Audio: Do not overlay music into your video. All audio within the video must be clearly audible.
- Submitting a video: Video files may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a large file, it is recommended that you use a file sharing service such as DropBox or Hightail (formerly YouSendIt) to ensure the file is received.
- Deadline: Videos must be submitted by Oct. 1, 2013.
- By submitting a video, you give VRMA permission to use the video, either in part or whole, for marketing and promotions purposes including but not limited to the 2013 Annual Conference.